Our Heating and Air conditioning equipment requires regular maintenance to operate efficiently. Left unchecked, we can end up with costly problems like poor efficiency, disrupted airflow, mechanical failures, and unhealthy air quality.
What Preventive Maintenance Agreement can do for you?
K2 Mechanical’s HVAC Maintenance Service Agreement provides an 18-Point detailed inspection along with a tune up to the parts of your Heating and/or air Conditioning system. This agreement also includes a comprehensive inspection to ensure peak performance of your system before the season starts. The value of preventive maintenance has been acknowledged from the beginning. There are several advantages to having a service agreement with K2 Mechanical Corp, like:
- Reduce Utility Bills – Equipment working at optimal performance use a reduced amount of energy saving a ton of money over the years.
- Improved Dependability – Avoid sudden equipment failure, which often happens in the most extreme temperature conditions.
- Extended Equipment Life – Properly maintained equipment will last longer when it is cleaned and tuned up regularly.
- Prevent Surprising Costly Repairs – Potential problems with systems can be identified before failure that requires emergency service and system downtime.
- Better and Safer Air Quality – Improperly maintained heating equipment can become a fire and carbon monoxide hazard.
- Priority Emergency Service – In the event that agreement holder clients call for service, they go to the front of the line in priority.
- Replacement and Repair Discounts – For most replacement parts and repair charges, Service Agreement customers receive up to a 10% discount over regular service fees.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Validation – Most manufacturers require routine maintenance to validate their warranty.
For more information on the maintenance of the heating and cooling system at your house or business contact K2 Mechanical – Your Local HVAC Expert.